Saturday, October 23, 2010

[a couple lucky] And the big news is. ..

So… my post hasn't been lately very regular. But I have a good reason (over the fact that we still don't have a computer at home after the incident electric little). I actually have several good reasons. I have still not been cooking recipes to post because I'm feeling sick for a few weeks. And I was so tired, all I want to do when I get home from work is the crash on the couch.

Why, you ask? Because I'm pregnant! Ryan and are expecting a baby in this next spring, and the due date is April 19. We are very excited about this addition to our family! I am today, 14 weeks for feeling sick begins to decrease as I am entering in the second quarter.I guess what's coming up in Malawi our House? transforming guestroom in baby's room!

Rose is excited about being an older sister. Not she look like him?!

Naturally she tried to leave this signal as soon as possible once we were bribe her with carrots stand still ...

She loves her carrots!

I'll have many details along the way, so stay tuned as we enter this stage new and exciting life of our family!


Building A House

No comments:

Post a Comment